2017년 11월 30일 목요일

Cheonmasan Mountain Trail-Yangju, Korea - Hike


November 15, 2017 11:00 ~ 14:00 hours. Total distance is 2.9 km and taking 3 hours. As introduced as the attached photo "Information. I have been mainly walking Well Known Trail Courses so far and made my mind changing walking Level and atmosphere to mountain Climbing and taking Cheonmasan today. There are four different, harder exercise mountain climbing Courses as first Course is Hopyungdong, second one Cheonmasan Station, third one Cheonmasan Administration Office (CAO) and fourth one Gagokri. I picked up thrid Course starting at Cheonmasan Administration Office and parked the car at Parking. I expected there would not be not many mountain climbers taking into it was Monday starting new week. But it made me surprised there were more cars parking at CAO Park than I figures when I parked the car at the CAO Park at 11:00 hour in the Morning. 

 I started to walk up cement stairs which is somewhat steeply inclined and longer. I was feeling a bit hard and could not speed up climbing up. There was a suspension bridge soon after climbing over the cement stairs. I crossed the bridge with some delightful shaking. I found I could connect the scheduled climbing Course without crossing the suspension bridge. It seemed there is no use and necessary this suspension bridge for a while. But I recognized this bridge was made for heavy rain or storm during raining season since people could normally walk through dried valley stream but they could not walk the flooded stream under heavy rain. Therefore this suspension bridge is for heavy rain. I climbed up sharply sloped course about 20 minutes and found Break Area and Shelter and further up physical exercise area. I continue to climb up trhough the stairs and met Galdakgogae as soon finished stairs. I could climb up somewhat less hard  course walking at Galdakgogae Ridge. It seems they were calling as this hill as Galdakgogae because stairs are so deeply slopped that very hard to take a breath during the stairs courses.  I was further up about 20 minutes and reached Beojokbong where small stone staking tower. It looks not so sharp hill as calling as a Beojokbong and seemed as normal mountain hill.  The Course was harder than before after the Beojokbong which we should use rope or rock or trees depend on course features and there were several area calling as a harder area. I tried to speed up my climbing but could not because of these harder areas even more than 40 minutes effort. I finally touched down Cheonmasan Summit (812 m) and looked down Namyangju City and found there were so many apartment in the City and some presently constructing more and more in trend of unusual living style, lovely living at the apartment. I forecasted apartment forest shall be everywhere in Korea soon here and there. I was wondering how people treat and dispose these apartments after validity is over, where and how to dispose concrete stuff and rebuild??  




I tried to take lunch at Break and shelter area on the way down to the park and set at open dining table and open the back pack. But it was so clod and windy and difficult to take a lunch at the Shelter area. I decided to return the car and pleasantly took a nice sandwich lunch at the car under protection of clod and windy.  


I fulfilled Cheonmasan Mountain Climb without major problem as scheduled. But I faced some difficulty to find the course because insufficient Road or Course Sign, losing the course for a while. There was no parking fee. But I thought CAO could collect the parking fee and may use upgrading course like more course sign or stairs or any other protecting facilities at risky location.















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기