2017년 11월 7일 화요일

Namyangju Dasan Road Course 1 -Yangju, Korea

November 1, 2017 from 09:30 to 14:00 hours, total distance 17.9  km and taking 4 and half hours. I successfully completed Bukhansan Trail Course from 1 to 21 taking total 9 days last month and tried to find which Course is suitable and convenient for my next course and found finally Namyangju Dasan Road should be best for my next target course consisting of total distance 169.3 km with 13 different each Course, average 13 km for each. As usually done before, I came eventually down Dukso Train Station exchanging the train line two times and reached to Hankang Bike Trail road after about 20 minutes walking and tried to find Starting Point of Dasan Course 1 as " Hankang Sampae". But it was so hard to see the course start because of any sign where and how to go there. Therefore I made first of all my mind walking to the direction of Woongilsan Train Station which is my destination today and kept walking about half hour and called Namyangju City which is supposed to take care Dasan Road as well as Hankang Bike Road to check where introduction information or sign are and confirm if my walking direction is correct. It was their answer my direction was correct and no sing or information due to budget for this sign or information board at here and there. I suggested they might simply paint Dasan Road logo at suitable location like at bridge pillar or at electric transmission pole or at telephone pole or suitable tree. They answered they possibly consider my suggestion.  I carried on walking after the call and realized previous feel walking at mountain or street road is completely different form the feel under broadly open riverside road just like old head ache is suddenly disappeared. There are many naturally created forest at the terrace land on Hankang River. Dasan Road is harmonically arranged on this terrace taking into account around view and Bike Road, one lane for Bike and the other for man walking as you see at attached photo. There was Garden Zinnia Zone where so many garden zinnia planting the zone near to Hankang River and going well with the River as you see at the photo. Thereafter I met several small island naturally created at shallow rapids at Hankang river where many seasonal birds were playing and dining and looked like so nice one scenery picture. It was first time I could take a chance to see these beautiful Hankang River at so close distance. My energetic feel was unexpectedly much upgraded thanks for so beautiful picture and atmosphere. I could at some distance see Paldang Dam where supplying most water to Seoul people for their living.            













댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기