2017년 11월 4일 토요일

Bukhansan Trail Course 20 ~ 21- Seoul, Korea

October 30, 2017 0:30 ~14:00. Total distance is 8.4 km (King Grave Road 1.6 km, Wooiryung Road 6.8 km) and taking 3 hours and half hours. I have been following complete Bukhansan Trail Course in compliance to Course in order from Course 1 to 19. But I decided to change this order at Course from 20 to 21 since fellow who had walked this Course earlier suggested I would better change the Course order from Course 21 first to 20 taking into more beautiful scenery and more easy walking due to more gradual slop. I got off at Bus Stop at " Wooiryung and Sokgulam" and walked to follow Wooiryung Road under easy slop and off road taken care very well and somewhat wide trail path, in fact this road is exclusively for army operation or drill road. This road was a well-known road "21 North Korean guerrilla used to Green House more than 30 years ago where former President, Park Jung Hee was living with his family and thereafter this road completely closed Jan 21, 1965 and reopen only for military on July in 2009 under condition preregistration and approval, daily 400 visitors only. I felt very fresh air at this Course similar to  fresh air feeling at remote mountain area in Kangwondo, about more than 150 km East from Seoul. I walked following this road about one hour and met indication sign as Sokgulam temple and following the indication about 1 km where old and small temple sitting under big stone mountaintop "Obongsan", calling more than 1,000 years old which was in process of renovation or rebuilding bigger. I quickly walked through the temple and continued to follow the Course 21 and found Photo View Point and took nice Photo where I could clearly view Obongsan mountaintop. It is a reason why people call this mountain as Obongsan as five mountaintop are situated at one mountain Obongsan mountain. I counted number of mountaintop at the picture and found six mountaintop, five are closely together and one a bit away from five. It might be a reason people do not count one mountaintop somewhat away. I walked the Course some more about 20 minutes and reached Wooeiryung Rock Hill where walked down to Wooeidong. I saw indication sign saying "King Grave Road" turning right when nearly reaching to Wooeidong. There is exceptionally nice view of Wooeidong Rock Valley Stream right after right turn where I found three small stone pagoda made by unknown people and no story as you see at the picture.  There are many resident houses and restaurant alongside the Road where nice scenery like what I saw at Course 21. I took a picture and continued to walk down to end of Course 20 where I could take Light Subway Line at "Bukhansan Wooeiryung" station. My memory or impression which I took at Course 21 were imprinted as great and nice in my mind. But this impression was gone away since several passing cars blew dust to walking personnel. I thought this is maximum what local authority can do and can not do any more action, private house and restaurant. I finally succeeded to complete two Course 20 to 21 as planed and back to home by Light Subway Line connecting main subway line 4 and 1.









댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기