2017년 11월 18일 토요일

Namyangju Dasan Road Course 4-Yangju, Korea - Trail

Nov 8, 2017 10:30 ~ 16:00 hours. Total distance is 14.8 km but I think actual total distance could be about 17 km taking into account many sharp slope and winding at mountain road. It took about 5 hours and half an hour including wonderful and great lunch during the Course. I arrived at Doshim Train Station earlier than usual time for earlier starting Trail, half an hour taking into account this " Great Love Course" is a bit longer and harder than other normal Courses and confirmed Information standing right front of Station Square. I started to walk strait as soon as right turn at the Train Square and met Korea University Dukso (KUD) Farm after 10 minutes walking and interpret KUD Farm is private property which we could not enter unless owner's approval. therefore I tried to see such information for entering or passing approval but any information or road sign at the KUD Farm main gate. I was wondering by-pass road in front of KUD Farm main gate for about 5 to 10 minutes. I fortunately found young man jogging to the KUD main gate and asked whether he know Dasan Road passing through KUD Farm. He did neither know Dasan Road nor if Dasan Road is passing KUD Farm. We jointly checked the Course Map at mobile phone and finally found there was Dukso Bridge locating inside KUD Farm. I then feel sure Dasan Road is passing KUD and started straightly to walk through KUD and found several places indicating Dasan Road with "Great Love Road". I reached Dukso Bridge after about 10 to 15 minutes walking with clear indication of road sign Dasan Course 4 as " Great Love Road". I continued to walk the so vast and wide KUD Farm and find KUD Farm Back Gate leading me to Saeje Village and Hill. There is a not so big water reserve at right direction after passing KUD Back Gate. I found Saeje village Bus Stop not so far after right turn around the water reserve and road sign indicating Saeje Hill where the people normally takes rest or break as a first Stop. I spent about one hour for climbing up the Saeje Hill where junction point branching as right direction to Ayebong Mountain (678.8 m) and left direction to Woongil Mountain (606.4 m) and strait to Dasan Course 4. I walked to strait to "Great Love Road" about half an hour and reached an other junction indication sign as the same direction as previous road sign. But road sign directing strait is a bit confused whether or not strait or slightly left turn, actually left turn is correct. I walked down along side valley stream about one hour and found one more junction point, saying as left turn is short cut to Woongilsan Station, smooth down road and half distance comparing to Dasan Road and as right turn is Dasan Road where steep slope and longer distance double to short cut. I decided to continue Dasan Road heading up Ayebong Mountain hill up to 70% ridge. But this road is a mountain road for managing trees at the Ayebong Mountain, suitable wide and well prepared for transport trees and equipment to higher hill or down hill.  Hill top is a climax point where I can walk down to Woongilsan Station via Jinjungri. There was any body I could see at this Course area for about 2 hours walking. But air was so clean and fresh going well with around nice nature view as that I could take deep breath with vigorous feel while I walked up the Hill. I could not feel tired during climbing up the Hill and still keeping energetic power in my body. It was one last comment I like to remark at this trail there was last road sign which direct to wrong and completely opposite direction. I was wondering for a while if this signed direction is correct or not . But I knew the direction the final destination today, Woongilsan Station and disregard this road sign and move forward to the Station. I believe office man taking care this road sign should not check all road sign by himself and simply ask subcontractor to make a necessary position at the Course road

















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기