2017년 12월 3일 일요일

Seoul Trail 1-1 Course-Suraksan

November 29, 2017 10:30 ~14:30 hours. Total distance is 7.2 km and taking 3 hours and half an hour including lunch and break.
 
I stopped to walk Namyangju Dasan Road at Course 5 mainly due to wrong and insufficient road sign and rough dogs at road and looking for appropriate Trail Course at Seoul area and found interesting Seoul Trail Course which are arranged with 8 different Courses with total distance 157 km around Seoul Boundary as you see at Seoul Metropolitan Government http://english.seoul.go.kr/life-information/seoul-trail/01-seoul-trail/. As explained at above web site, I tried to exit through Gate Number 2 at Dobongsan Station. I could not see the Gate 2 but only the Gate 1 and 3. I asked working person at the station where is Gate 2. He answered you could find Gate 2 after you exit Gate 3. I followed Gate 3 and tried to find Gate 2 but could not see and instead found Seoul Trail Logo. I walked Station Plaza and crossed the road and tried to find any Seoul Trail Course. There was neither Trail Course Sign nor Information around or near by the area. I asked shop keeper around there where Changpowon is. He simply replied they are behind the Station and you were standing in front. Please go back to the Station and pass the Subway Line 7. I followed his explanation and found Changpowon where Seoul Tail Course 1-1 starts. There was Trail Information Center at 1st floor in the Changpowon Building. I walked to the Information Center but they were closed as saying they are closing at every Tuesday and Wednesday. I tried to get necessary information at Course Introduction but not so clear where I shall start to move. I finally succeeded to take right way to move and walk straight crossing over wooden bridge as you see at the photo. I turned left right after crossing the Bridge and headed to South Gate in the Changpowon for about 10 minutes. I walked along side Jungryanchun Stream for 10 minutes and reached 4 way Junction calling as Nuwon Elementary School. I then turned left at the Junction and crossed the bridge and continued to walk left following valley stream as you see at photo. It is well prepared walking and exercise area where resident people can easily and freely access. I passed land bridge where connecting hill to hill and covering soil and some plant on the bridge so that some animal could move through this bridge without passing vehicle road under the bridge. You will see the Course Information and Road Sign right crossing the bridge and should turn right soon after crossing over lower hill at Stepping Stone as you see at the photo. It was a starting time and place where I could move forward to Seoul Trail Course 1-1 at Suraksan Mountain. There are two somewhat steeply inclined wooden stairs up to the hill and meet Trail Sign saying as 5.1 km to Danggogae Station. There are Surakgol after you walk some time where many people used to come here for entertainment and healing. I started again to climb up the hill after crossing a bit bigger valley stream. There are View Point after walking about 20 minutes where we can see two mountains, the one Dobongsan and the other Bukhansan as you see at the photo. You could reach Nowongol after the downhill where road sign saying as 2.2 km to Danggogae Station. You could enter Quarry Park road after passing small exercise area. There are magnificent views of so big rock positioning the mountain. I naturally recognized the reason why people build the quarry before, presently and completely closed and no more working. You would meet road sign saying 600 m to the Danggogae Station and the other way saying 3.6 km to the deukneunggogae. I was wondering whether or not I would extend to walk to Course 1-2, Bulamsan Deukneunggogae since I would move back to home at daily peak rush hours. Every afternoon 6 to 7 o’clock if I take 1-2 Course today. Therefore I decided to walk down to the Danggogae Station. It was 14:00 hours at that time I was wondering and expecting provably 16:30 hours when I reach Hwarangdae Station, 1-2 Course. I finally headed to the Danggogae Station Gate 3 though Shin-Sanggae Elementary Road.                         
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기