2017년 12월 30일 토요일

Seoul Trail 4-2 Course –Woomyunsan Mountain


December 14, 2017 11:30 ~14:30. Total Distance was 7.6KM and taking total 3 hours including break. Highest temperature was -1.9 oC and lowest -6.6 oC. It was very cold day even freezing temperature at day time.

I left home earlier than normal departure time about 30 minutes but unexpectedly lose one and half an hour because I took a wrong subway line unconsciously and thought some others and went some other wrong station than Yangjae Station in Line 3 changing from Line 9 at Express Terminal Station. It might be one of the reasons I am getting old, naturally losing smart, concentration and sharpness. However I decided only to cover 4-2 Couse today taking into account losing time. It was my original plan covering 4-2 and 5-1 Course today. I have been so far writing my Trail Essay or Mountain Climb Essay at Blogger for about 4 months and found there were some points which I should try to improve. I am going to try to reflect this improving piint at my Blogger time by time.


I finally dropped at Yangjae Citizen’s Forest(YCF) Station in Shinbundang Line and crossed to Yangjaechun Bridge and reached starting point of 4-2 Course. I tried to walk fast to recover losing time this morning as much as I could do and quickly moved besides Youn Bong Gil Memorial Hall and left turned at three way junction of Children’s Play Ground. I walked some more and exited YCF and turned left and walking alongside Yangjaechun for short while. I reached Yangjae Elementary School Junction after crossing the Bawoomue Bridge and continue to walk to KT Research Center Junction and climbed Woomyunsan Mountain after Crossing the KT Junction. I met Halla Apartment Junction saying 7.3KM to Kwanaksan Entry (KSE) after about 20 minutes walking and reached Kwanmunsa Junction saying 6.9KM to KSE after some more walking. When I further climbed up about 10 minutes, I found Somang Tower Junction saying Course Sign (CS) as 5.8KM to KSE. I walked about 10 minutes more and met CS saying as 400m to Seoul Art Center. I walked about half an hour and met Samsung Remain Apartment Junction saying as 4.77KM to KSE and turned left at three way junction at Toilet Break after about 10 minutes more walking. I walked some more down through tamarack forest and reached Somang Tower Junction again saying as 3.7KM to KSE. When I climbed up more, I met unnamed Stone Tower and started to downhill after the Stone Tower and reached Boducksa Junction indicating as 3.6KM to KSE. When I further downhill, I reached Namtaeryung Junction saying as 2.9KM to KSE. When I continue to downhill about 20 minutes, I found CS saying as 700M to Sadang Station where comparably easy to reach just following red ribbon or CS while passing Bangbae Vill
 































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기