2017년 12월 5일 화요일

Seoul Taril 1-2 Course - Bulamsan Route


December 1, 2017 11:00 ~ 14:30. Total distance is 7.4km for round trip but would be 5.9 km because I used short cut road and taking total 3 and half an hour including rest and lunch.


I walked up 1-2 Course Starting point through side road of Shin Sangge Elementary School right after I get off Subway Line 4 at Danggogae Station Exit No. 3 and following several Seoul Tail Logo on the way. There was first wooden stairs with Trail Course Information when I reach about last house at the village. I started to climb up the Stairs and soon meet 1-2 Course Information and Road Sign saying turn right and Course Information and Road Sign 3.6 km to Deokneung Gogae (DG). It is actual point starting 1-2 Bulamsan Course. I walked down to the Couse Information Hill and continue to reach Big Man Hand Mark Rock as you see the photo attached. But there is three way junctions before the Big Man Hand Mark without any road sign or logo or ribbon. You should turn right at the junction. You shall meet Road Sign 3.2 km to the DG where short cut way to the Danggogae Station (DGS) and I used this short cut saving time and energy when I return to DGS at the DG. I kept on walking further crossing the small stream and passing the 3 km Road Sign and reached 2.4 km Road Sign connecting paved road where Haklimsa Temple is situated. I shortly looked around and tried to see any Trail information around temple but nothing like any sign or logo where I shall go. Therefore I decided to return to 2.4 km Junction Road Sign and carefully check left and right and eventually found Logo indicating to turn right near to 2.4 km junction, less than 10m. So I followed the indication and walked down the hill through mountain pass covered with the palm fiber mat. There was somewhat bigger Wooden Bridge and Shelter which we could cross relatively bigger valley stream. There were some chairs on the bridge which visitors take a rest. I walked after right turn at the bridge and carried on walking down following valley stream and reached junction sign asking climbing up the hill after about 15 minutes. There are small Badminton course at the junction with small shelter near to the junction. I climbed the a somewhat sharply sloped wooden stairs two times and over the hill and  reached road sign 1.1 km to the Hwarangdae Station. This is the point where I took a decision to return to the DGS instead of walking to Hwarangdae Station. I took a short break taking snack and rest and started to go back to DGS. I found one muddy place where I guess wild pig might take muddy shower as you may see at the photo. I returned to DGS Exit 2 via DGS short cut route on the way back for saving time and energy.



I felt 1-2 Bulamsan Course was better and fresher feeling than 1-1 Suraksan Couse like more clean air or phytoncide or some others. It is 2nd Course, Yongbongsan and Achasan route which is 12.7km waking higher hill and even near peak. Therefore I would better start move earlier than usual time next time.


 



























댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기