2017년 12월 18일 월요일

Seoul Taril 3-2 and 3-3 Course - Seongnaecheon and Tancheon

December 7, 2017 and 09:30 ~ 15:00 hours. Total distance is 16.1km and taking total time is 5 hours and 30 minutes including break times. Daily high temperature is -4.6 OC and higher 3.5 OC.

I found This Seoul Trail Course is almost identical to Kangdong Green Way. Therefore it is more easy and convenient to check and find the way. You can sometimes check the Course not only with Seoul Trail sign but also with Kangdong Green Way sign. It was snow (1.2mm) yesterday and still not melted yet in the morning. Therefore I could not walk full speed and started carefully to walk the Course in the morning. But snow was almost completely melted at afternoon thanks for somewhat warmer temperature. This Trail Course was generally perfect but one mistake. There was neither road sign nor red ribbon at the three way junction in Athletic Drill Area at the hill about 300m from the Starting Point. Concerned people should take care of this missing area. 

  
When I came out Goduck Station Exit No 4, there was snow fully covered on the road and very slippery. It was hard to see Seoul Trail Logo imprinted on the Road. As explained at Seoul Trail web site, I crossed the E Mart Junction and reached the Myungil Geunrim Park where I could see Seoul Trail Course Starting point and the Course Information and Stamp Box. I started to walk the hill very carefully due to slippery snow. I walked a while met first Road Sign saying as 7.36km to Seongnae Stream (SNS) and met 2nd Road Sign 7.1km to SNS after about 5 minutes walking from the starting point where athletic drill area. I walked up the hill short while and reached three way junction where neither road sign not red ribbon. I tried to check which one was correct either left or right. I found finally right way is correct and followed the way and passed Jungang Apartment and saw Hanyoung High School where I crossed the walking bridge and turned left for climbing up the hill. I walked some more and found road sign as 5.81km to SNS and turned left and down the hill and met Cheohodaero Junction where I could meet the Iljasan Mountain. I walked up the hill and see Road Sign 3.02km to SNS through valley stream. When I walked some more, I finally reached Haemagi Park where people usually go there to see sun rise. I started to walk down from this point and continue to down to Dongnam Road. I reached to SNS destination at 12:30 hours which means about 3 hours from the starting point and changing the designation to Suseo Station (SSS) as 8.55 km. I walked alongside SNS road for about half an hour and met Road Sign as 7.23 km to SSS where changing SNS road to Seoul External Circulation Express Way (SECEW). I followed SECEW from that point through green area or Geunrim Park. I reached Road Sign 5.25km to SSS and continued to walk crossing the Walk Bridge at Moonjung Elementary School. I walked Janggicheon Walk Way through Songpa Pine Town and changed to Tancheon Road (Walk and Bike Road). I found Road Sign saying as 1.61km to SSS which is in front of Pillar at Dongbu Express Way.          
I reached SSS Exit 5 through Walk Bridge at Tancheon and Over Bridge at Tancheon Bank.





































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기