2018년 11월 6일 화요일

Jeonbuk Wanju Daedunsan Mountain Hike in Korea- Course 1 and 2 via Cable Car Station Course


1.     Date and Time : Oct 31, 2018 09:00~12:00 (3 hours with including round trip cable car transportation).
2.     Location: . . Wanju-District, Jeollabuk-Province and Geumsan-District, Nonsan-City, Chungcheongnam-Province.  
3. Distance and Course : About 5.0km. Course is to start at Cable Car High Station => Samseon Stairs => Heypgok Samgueri-Gorge Junction => Daedunsan Summit (878m Altitude) => Yongmungol => Back to the Cable Car High Station. Please see Hike Corse Map and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h97GZqi-4s4
4.     Access :
There is several ways to connect “KTX Seoul Station” connecting by subway lines No. 1, 4 and AREX). Please walk to the KTX Seoul Station from the Subway Station taking 2 minutes for 240m and check boarding gate number at the information sign board and follows the information and get on KTX bound for Daejeon taking 50 minutes. When you get off at the Daejeon KTX Station, please walk to Daejeon Station Bus Stop taking 4 minute for 242m. You could get on local bus No. 413 and get off at Mueti Sagueri Bus Stop taking 18 minutes for 12 bus stop passing. Please change to local bus 34 there and get off at the Daedunsan Hyeugueso taking 50 minutes for 42 bus and walk to Daedunsan Cable Car Station taking 16 minutes for 1.1km. Please refer more details to the “Transportation from KTX Seoul Station to Daedunsan Cable Car Station”. You could simply take reverse course on your way back home. I could estimate total transportation is about 3 hours and half an hour including waiting times for one way which comes total 7 hours for round trip. But you would reduce this transportation time to 5 hours for round trip in case you use private car or rent car which you could save two hours for the transportation. 
5.     Overall Remarks.
A range of Noryeong mountain goes towards the Mangyeong plain in Gimje and forms an independent group of mountains, creating a scenic masterpiece. It is Daedunsan (Mt.). This mountain is also called Sogeumgang (Little Geumgang) in Honam. It forms wonderful rock peaks such as Chilseongbong (Peak) and Janggunbong (Peak) mixed with several mountain ranges that stretch out all around including Macheondae (878m), the summit of this mountain. The physical aspect is beautiful and graceful, harmonized with rocks like Samseonbawi (Rock), Yongmungul (Cave), Geumgangmun (Gate) and trees all around.
Especially the section between Macheondae and Nakjodae along with north ridge is a magnificent spectacle and the view of sunrise and sunset from Nakjodae is a masterpiece. It was designated as a provincial park and has become a new attraction with newly installed cable cars and Geumgang-gureumdari (Viaduct). Landing down from 5 minutes' ride in a cable car and going up steep steps, you'll see Geumgang-gureumdari which is 81m high and 50m long across Imgeumbawi (Rock) and Ipseokdae (Pedestal). There are also historic temples such as Taegosa (Temple) in Jinsan, Ansimsa (Temple) in Unju, Sinsounsa (Temple) in Byeolgok etc.
6.     Detailed Course Information
     I could come over to the Daedunsan Parking Lot somewhat before 9 o’clock and paid KRW 2,000- for parking fee and found only few cars were parked at the Parking Lot because of early in the morning. I found there were so elegant and spectacular mountains which look so beautiful landscape and picture along with colorful trees and mysterious rocks. When I came here from hotel this morning, I could easily recognize Daedunsan Mountain is there at far away since its landscape was not normal and mysterious. Anyhow I looked around and first of all checked the Hike Course Map at the Parking Lot and found there are two possible hike courses, the one Curse 1 starting from the Parking Lot area up to Macheondae Summit via Cable Car High Station and the other starting from Yongmungol Entrance to the Macheondae Summit via Yongmungol Samgeori. But I decided to combine Course 1 and 2 which means I will go up to Cable Car High Station by Cable Car and start to hike there and ascend the Course 1 up to Macheondae Summit and take Course 2 on the way down up to Yongmungol Samgeori (Junction) where I will turn right to head Cable Car High Station. When I got off the Cable Car, I recognized Daedunsan Course should be one of toughest hike course since steepness is not a normal level but extraordinary sloped course. I looked around at the Cable Car High Station and found there were many mysterious and wonderful Rocks here and there. I took such a nice and an excellent scene at the camera. I started to ascend the so steep steel stairs just out of the Cable car Station and struggled to walk up the stairs for about 5 minutes and reached junction where I could take either way 50m to the suspension bridge at left or 250m to Samseon Stairs. I made a choice to take right direction considering I could walk the suspension bridge on the way down from the Summit. But I could soon recognize I could go there to suspension bridge because I shall not return the Cable Car High Station through Course 1 after the Summit. I climbed to the Samseon Stair       from the junction for about 15 minutes walking through so steep wood stairs and rough rocky road and saw junction; either through narrow and deeply sloped steel stairs at left or through ordinary steel stairs at right. I took Samseon Steel Stairs at left and m oved a few steps and found this steel stairs were really and highly steeped steel stair road as see at the photo. I just moved up through so narrow and heavily inclined steel stairs step by step for two to three minutes and reached Samseon Rock Peak where I could see so great scenery of around rocks as see at the photo herein. I saw Macheondae Summit (878m altitude) at left and other splendid rocks at the observation on top of the Samseon Rock. Please see attached photo. I stated to climb again highly steeped rocky road and struggled to move these road for 15 minutes and reached junction at gorge where I could take a choice either going up 150m to the Macheondae Summit at left or going down 450m to the Yongmungol Samgeori at right. I took left direction road and walking up the Summit for about 10 minutes and finally touched down the 878m altitude Macheondae Summit and looked around the surrounding mountains. But I could not see the surrounding mountains around and instead some rock peaks around. As shortly took a look around, I started to descend the Summit and moved down about 20 minutes via gorge junction and faced rocky slippery road in front and very carefully passed the road. I looked back to the Summit and found clear and nice view of Macheondae Summit Monument which I was so closed that I could take whole Macheondae Monument. There was very small and limited space available at the top area in fact. I was continuously walking down on these road for about 15 minutes and met junction where I could take either way; 400m to Yongmungol Samgeori junction or 400m to Taegosa Temple at straight. I took a right way and started to downhill which was too deeply sloped and slippery rocky downhill to get down with normal attention or carefulness. I made remarkably carefully downhill and unsupported effort alone for about half an hour and touched next junction; either take one way between 570m to Cable Car Station at right or 70m to Chilseongbong Observation at left. I took a short brake and kept walking through somewhat sloped ridge road for about 40 minutes and finally returned Cable Car Upper Station where I could get down to the Parking Lot through Cable Car Lower Station. Please note it would take only 5 minutes from lower cable car Station to upper cable car station. I could of course walk through hike course 1 and 2, going up through Course 1 and get down through course 2 which would take more than 8 hours, too heavy for me at present.  

































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기