2017년 10월 31일 화요일

Bukhansan Trail Course 13 ~ 14 - Seoul, Korea

October 23, 2017 from 11:00 to 15:00 hours, Total distance is 7.6 km (Songchoo Village Road 5.3 km 
and Sanuemi Road 2.3 km) and taking about 4 hours. As usually use public transportation method, 
I took off at Course 13 starting point, Sukgulam and Wooeiryung bus stop and walked along side at 
main road No. 21 where I found some trees at sidewalk are likely color changing their leaves soon and 
extending to quite forest pass at the hill taking fresh air and atmosphere, I naturally realized the reason 
why many people like to trail or picnic to this Songchoo valley, beautiful and neat and tidy and refresh 
feeling. I passed this Songchoo Valley and reached Bukhansan Support Center near to Songchoo Village 
where I found clean and well organized parking loot with nice colorful tree around the Parking Lot. I 
believe this Parking lot should be convenient and useful for their mountain climbing or trailing of 
Bukhansan mountain. When I further walked the course 3 following the root  and met Kalbawi in front 
of my head as well as Course 14 "Sanuemi Road" start while I keep heading to Wongoksa Temple. 
I felt Wongaksa is small and not well known temple to people and Buddhist. But mood at the temple 
is not much contaminated due to too many visitors and may keeping nature of old and traditional ambiance. 
However it looks so good and impressive and seems almost not running temple. I took a lunch near to 
Course 14 Start gate and start to walked highest Course at complete 21 Courses climbing up to sixth ridge 
of Sapae Mountain and somewhat steep slope. But I blew out some stress accumulating during ordinary life 
when I walked through unpolluted thick forest during the Course. I looked down view of Uijeongbu city 
at View and Photo Point and took a nice picture.      



Course 13 as "Songchoo Valley" Start
Neat and Beautiful Pass
Bukhansan Support Center
Wongaksa Heading Road and Kalbawi

Course 14 as "Sanuemi Road" Start
Wongaksa Temple
Color Changing Leaves
Rest and Road Changing Point
View of Uijeongbu City 
End Bridge of Course 14  

















http://blogimgs.naver.net/imgs/nblog/spc.gif 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기