2017년 10월 24일 화요일

Bukhansan Trail Course 5 ~7-Seoul, Korea

October 13, 2017 from 10:00 to 15:30 hours, partly cloudy and sunny. It was my original plan I trail Course 5 to 6 today but I should add next Course 7 since there were no appropriate break place and toilet during Course 6, so calling " Pyunchang Village Road". This Course 6 is routed with almost all paved village road which raise mentally and physically soon tiered. If I know this situation before trailing, I would skip this Course and jumping to the Course 7. However I started to walk to Course 5, so calling as " Contemplation Road". But I could not see the reason why they put the Course name as Contemplation since atmosphere is not proper to use Contemplation. It was noisy and no quite forest because of vehicle noisy, not far from main road. But I eventually found quite forest location where I could hear beautiful bird singing and quite green forest somewhere middle of the Course 5. Please try to see the video attached to the Link. As stated before, there was neither proper rest place but also toilet during entire Course 6. I just continue to move fast for quick pass the Course due to busy toilet problem and finally solve this busy problem Googi Tunnel area where Course 6 is finishing. But I have to take care of lunch problem since I could not take a lunch at Course 6, no break and rest place.Therefore I decided to continuously walk Course 7 where I could probably find a proper place for lunch still keeping in my backpack. As expected, I found a good place for lunch and joined to other trailing couple for lunch together at the same dining table, fact sharing the table because only one dining table. I learned from this couple when we install the Bukhansan Trail App to mobile phone and switch "On" at "Auto Play" through App control, this App automatically play wherever they pass and approach several KNPS Hot Spot Zone during the each Course, automatically playing for the explanation of each topic point. Voice is made with beautiful lady so that encouraging tiered feeling. But I think this voice is unfortunately not servicing in English but Korean only at the moment. I am personally planning suggesting Servicing in English soon.

  Course 5 as Contemplation Road Start
                                                    View at the Photo Point, Kalbawi Rock


Eventually Meet Contemplation Zone-Volume Up

Course 6 as Pyunchang Village Road Start


Typical Pyungchang Village View

Course 7 as Old Casle Road


View of Bukhansan Rock at Photo Point

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기