2017년 10월 20일 금요일

Bukhansan Trail Course 1~2 - Seoul Korea

Bukhan Mountain is located North East in Seoul elevating 837 m above sea level covering three well known mountains, namely Beakwoondae, Ensubong and Mankyungdae. Therefore we call sometimes Samgaksan which means triangle mountain. Bukhansan Trailing Course is a total 71.8 km distance and divided  with total 21 different courses which means about 3.1 m average distance. Please see some more at http://english.knps.or.kr/Knp/Bukhansan/Intro/Introduction.aspx?MenuNum=1&Submenu=Npp. I left my home at 09:00 hours with lunch box prepared by my forever partner, wife on October 11, 2017 and reached the mountain Course 1 about 11:00 hours and started to do trailing. I took a decision covering Course No. 1 and 2 today which is total 5.4 km distance, course No. 1 called as a Sonamusup Trail about 3.1 km and No.2 called as a Pilgrimage Trail about 2.3 km and felt these trail Courses are well organized with easy understandable land mark or ribbon and proper rest or break point. I trailed some other courses like Pyunghwa Nuri Course, Baewoonsan Course and so on. But I felt and impressed these Bukhansan Course is a far different and much upgraded.  I took a delicious lunch at convenient place, Sonamu Forest Park under natural forest atmosphere for lunch  during the first course.  I well recovered with sweet rest and so delicious lunch and passed Bokwangsa, temple and  National 4.19 Revolution Cemetery and continued and completed Course 2. It seems total 3 hours including lunch time. But I could not feel so tired and energetic so that can carry on Course No. 3. But I decided to finish today for tomorrow schedule.
 Introduction of Buhansan Trail Course No. 1
 Introduction of Buhansan Trail Course No. 2
 National 4.19 Revolution Cemetery
 Bokwang Temple
 Pine Tree Forest Park
  Small Vally Resevere at Course No.2 Finish

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기